Thanks to the support of the community St. PJ’s Children’s Home held its first annual quincea√±era last May. We want to make this year’s event as memorable as the first and you are needed to make that happen. If you are able to assist in any way please contact Jewel Perez by email or call (210) 837-7275. ¬†Donations and volunteer commitments must be made by Friday, May 22.
Volunteers: Anyone that wishes to volunteer must call Jewel Perez @ 210-837-7275 to confirm a date to attend a MANDATORY orientation if you will be volunteering or escorting a minor (escorts) for the event.
Donations of the following are needed:
- 40 sets of Costume jewelry (cubic zirconia earring studs and bracelets)
- Boy’s formal clothing
Volunteers are needed for the following:
- Escorts: Boys aged 14-18.¬†Must commit to 3 days week of the event. (6/9/15, 6/11/15, 6/12/15)
- Young men will need to arrive no later than 5:45 for the event. We ask that each young man volunteering have a limit of two people accompanying them the day of the event. Anyone under 14 years of age will not be allowed to enter the event.
- Set-up on 6/11 from 11am – 4 pm and 6pm-9pm
- Volunteers for Clean-up
- Volunteers to do manicures for 30-40 girls on Wednesday, 6/10
- Volunteers to help clean the donated dresses
Volunteer Orientation Dates: