Every family could use a hand. We’re here to help.
Providing physical and emotional support and assistance to caregivers expecting a newborn or who have children through three years of age.
The Family First Parenting Program provides material assistance, counseling, referrals, parenting education, and other resources to strengthen families.
Eligibility is for men and women who:
- are expecting a child;
- parent a child 36 months old or younger;
- are adopting parents within 24 months of placement of child;
- are a U.S. Citizen or a Qualified Alien
Eligible parents do not need a connection or prior engagement with St. PJ’s Children’s Home to take part in the program. Community members are welcome.
How Much Does It Cost?
All services are free of charge.
Services provided include:
- Material Assistance: Baby clothing, diapers, wipes, toiletries, and formula
- Counseling: Therapeutic services for processing issues, concerns, emotional difficulties related to the stress of pregnancy and parenting
- Referrals: Assistance in connecting with various parenting, healthcare, insurance, housing, financial assistance, employment, and education resources
- Parenting Education: Guidance on various parenting support topics
- Case Management, CPR/first aid certification available
How Do I Sign Up?
To get started or for more information, please email [email protected] or call St. PJ’s at (210) 533-1203.
St. PJ's Children's Home Partners